Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sigh....today morning I came into school feeling damn depressed.

First my father scolded me for a small little thing while in the car. After that he angry angry, then exploded all his problems, health problems, work problems...
I feel like a damn lousy son, I am powerless to ease his or my mother's pain...
Too young to work for them to retire early, not a doctor..can't cure their health problems.
Worst of all, I can't even give them good results to be proud of. -.-


I'm 15, my sisters are 20 and 21, my parents are 44 and 49, it would take me like 10 yrs? to complete my education? only then I can maybe work? Then my parents nid to work for 10yrs more??? I don't want that..........................why can't we just strike toto sia...win big then they can retire for good and rest.


Why is life so damn unfair?

From now on, I am going to give in all my effort to get good results. No more slacking man, whatever pain or how tired i am, its probably 1% of what my parents are going through.
I can, I will, I must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home