Sunday, July 13, 2008

Woohoo!
Got 5th postition at nfac today. Was rather surprised, cuz we all thought that we did a bad job, especially me =( lousy leader. My footdrill i gave lousy commands....but still get 40/50! then the highest score in other teams was just 42/50 only. so if we had zhenwei, probably get best in footdrill le!
When we did the long case, there was this woman who went around screaming like a mad woman: I am in pain....ah.....very pain........what happened to my friends.....blahblahblah.
Then i tried telling her to calm down, for about 10mins like that. Then i finally lost it, and said: Can you shut up?
lol then alot of the spectators laughed.

Hmm....when to eat pasta mania with the girls. Then on the bus ride home met tiffany. talked talked talked all the way home.

Truthfully I thought we would get last position today. heng nvr =)

So much work to do. So little time. Still need to study for hcl test tmr. At least one burden off my shoulder le.

Hope for a better tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home