Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I feel like such a failure....amath:11/20 ss: 12/25 ( Only person who failed....) HCL: 29/100
(so lant!)
At least my physics yesterday i think i did ok. But thats all la!
I feel damn suk....my mum's birthday this saturday, then dad's birthday next monday....what kinda lousy son am i....get such crap results. =(

Today went to eat mac after the el test. Then walked backed to school to meet shermaine. lol i call her the horny little angel, then i'm the honry little devil. Helped her with her geog , then went to buy bubble tea and waffles with her. lol wah i abit fat ah...eat le then my belly feel so big...

Took 147 home. Went to cut my hair at this hairstylist saloon that i spotted as i was walking home. haha looks rather nice now.

Sigh...tmr chem test. I hope i can do well la!
haha oh ya, spotted mr ong when me and shermaine walking to buy bubble tea. lol he give a grin when he saw me and shermaine. I hope he didn't think slant ah....


haha cya! remember to tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home