Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today sunday. Stupid computer -.- go siao siao on me. Luckily my sister helped me fixed it.
Wanted to do physics workbook, but realised i brought back bk 2 . Hopefully my book1 in locker...
Went to my aunt's house for tennis lesson again. But the coach's car broke down. But tat was at 2pm like tat...then my aunt was abit angry, cuz fetched me and my cousins to her house le then the coach never come, then said that she would sack him if he did something like that again. Wonder why so harsh..
Played mahjong instead! lol I won 1 round. Then about 7pm like that we went to eat at this Vegetarian Restaurant near kovan there. Food tasted good, better than the real food even! +)

Sigh...got nyaa to finish. Hopefully can make it in time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home