Friday, August 01, 2008

Today was a friday. Amaths, think of it make me wanna go zzz....
Didn't finish sea history essay also. Hmm....it seems I can't go for Thailand trip with tzinyi and the rest, have to go on Vietnam trip instead, cuz apparently , miss tan says that if i switch, it would cause problems for mr hazry, who's incharge.
After school, did some emath in class. Talked to tzinyi for awhile, told her some of my problems,etc, felt sad at first, but got listening ear...haha so i feel better in the end.

Went for sjab after that. NDP rehearsals.....take up time, make me tired too. During 1 of the ndp breaks, my junior ran to me to tell me got some1 injured, then zhenwei call for my help too. I ran up to 3rd floor , then got 1 casualty. At first i didn't know, but it was Sabrina. She fell and hurt her arm i think. So i ran back to sjab room to take stretcher then ran back up again. In the end i stand there also do nothing. lol. After awhile paramedics came, the real pros come liao. So after awhile i just went back, let them handle. In the process, i skipped the last ndp rehersal. hahaha.

Received sms from my mum saying i can eat dinner outside if i want to. sigh...also no one to eat with me, either ppl not eating or going with their own friends. =(

Sat 82 home as usual, then just as i was about to bath...i suddenly decided to change into running attire. I went to the stadium run to excercise. lol must keep fit...
I ran 400m x 10 rounds, so = 4km ba. I took 28 mins like tat, so not say very fast la..

Showered, ate, now doing this. Tmr flag day, math tuition at 2.30, chinese tuition at 6.30. Amath,emath,chem, homework. Have to complete nyaa by monday.
Have to fill in nominal roll for sana course. Have to study nazi germany and geog test. Hmm...2days enough ma? I wonder....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home