Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today woke up late again...apparently I am a heavy sleeper because my alarm clock like never work de. Woke up at 7.30. I still tot it was 6.30, then took sweet time to bath. =x
Suppose to meet at 8am opposite school eat some breakfast? in the end never la...
Zinc called me to wait for her at interchange just as I reached the MRT station. Damn...45cents wasted taking a bus to hougang mrt...zao zhi dao i should have just waited for 82.

Today's CIP project was quite a success =) Hope our class can enjoy more successes together.

Now I only want to claim back money from Mr Ong, because I spend alot of money on the cip materials. Damn...I am poor now -.-

Had cake after the whole thing, to celebrate Leona and Tzinyi's birthday. Been a long time since I had cake. Dun think I will have for my birthday next year anyway.
Took 82 back with kokshin, junjie, limpin, chiewyee and bridget. Received a chain sms about studying hard to exams. hehe I abit happy? cuz i was about to forward it to somebody when that person forward to me too. heh glad that we are friends.

Sian la, nid to do damn ss, then study chemistry.

But I will try my best la. I don't want to be a failure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home