Friday, September 19, 2008

1st bus stop...


at 2nd bus stop...
sian le so took bus all the way to serangoon to report
finally back home =)


Today after school I kinda blur...was on the bus home, then i left my huan bao dai on the bus -.- it had my file and all the notes inside. So I walked to the opposite bus stop, hopping to take it when the bus looped. Mei xiang dao...got like 4 x 82 buses pass..i took all of them, then all cannot find =x
So I decided to take back to serangoon report it lost. Was damn bummed about it =x
Watched a bus 82 leave the bus interchange. Then soon another one arrived. Then i decided to just check and see if that bus have ornot. WAH really have sia! Damn luky....

Took the next 82 back home. finally....

Talked to gideon on the way home...its been awhile since I had a nice chat with him =)

Going to do some amath tonight. Hope sunday's cip project got no problems..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home