Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yo! got things to blog about today le.

Lessons today was okay. It turns out now going Vietnam trip le, hehe. hopefully my parents will let me go on the trip. Got a Credit for NSWales Math, heh finally, after 5yrs taking part, I finally get a credit ...

Saw shermaine after school today, and she greeted me with a punch to the stomach...lol ouch.
After school went to play bball again...lol couldn't resist it. Yea! I seem to be on form again =)

After sweating until my shirt become see-thru...me and ivan went opposite eat lunch. Heh talked alot while eating, about his J,Z,W.

Took MRT to kovan after that to buy something. Hehe met Bridget , Jamie, Leona and Jana( spell correct?) . I met Gurmit singh too! He was there filming some tv show, then everybody was watching. Got free cotton candy too! Bridget and I leaving the mall, then met some NewYork NewYork staff, roaming around the place offering free cotton candy. We exited the entrance and met weihao too. When we boarded 82, we met Chiewyee too!

hehe today meet so many ppl de. Now I am going to sleep. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home