Saturday, October 11, 2008


Today was not bad a day la.

Was suppose to meet some sjab ppl at kovan eat lunch and bowling and pool...but in the end nvr meet for lunch la. I went early to buy alfie's birthday present, which was a manutd soccer ball. was glad to see alfie's happy face when I told him it was for his birthday.

Suppose to meet at 12pm...but aiya most ppl late la. Only alfie on time, so we went to bowling alley first to see if got space. lol in the end we sat there watch other ppl play. kept giving comments about how ppl play. We waited like almost 1hr, then decided to go play pool instead. haha damn fun. Alfie was like some pro, hit in 1 after another.

Glad my shooting was better than the last time i went there. After that ellice,ruihan, cheryl and janicia came too, then we tag team. We played till about 4pm then ruihan and alfie left.

After that me jan ellice and cheryl went to plaza singapura to eat. Bought the pink sheep too for my sister's birthday present. heh...hope it helps.

We went to eat burger king, heh i had the chance to try the new ham and cheese burger. DAMN NICE! The 4 of us chit chat alot after the meal, stayed there for about 1hr plus. Gained lots of useful knowledge. heh

After that we walked here and there , then went home. me and cheryl took mrt. I got a great shock ! was walking in the mrt station, when I saw kimjoo!
I was thinking...wow that woman looks like kimjoo sia...then eh............it is!
She was with her mum, so kinda hard to talk ba, didn't talk much.

Finally home. Guess I going to sleep soon la..cya


lol look , its me!


This was during the sjab first aid quiz. They had a mini quiz, then 1 of it was , how to do a fire-man lift. hehe so I lifted zhenwei up, and we got a keychain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home