Monday, September 29, 2008

i

Today was not bad a day for me.

Sian at first about it. Tired man...eyes couldn't open. Thanks kimchi and shannen for giving me tat toberone to cheer me up. Appreciate the thought alot =D

Going home was kinda daomei, when me, bridget, sabrina and liting cross road le, then it started to rain damn heavily. Lucky bridget had umbrella, offered it to sabrina and liting but they dun1, so they chiong in the rain. lol me and bridget chiong at a much slower pace.

Took 82 with them. I was pretty sian to go home la...so asked bridget if she could forgo her naptime, dun stop, wait for the bus to loop. haha after much convincing she did. Thanks Bridget =)
We chatted alot during the long bus ride. At one point the bus like entering some ulu ulu place like that. Then bridget was kinda scared. haha a priceless moment. In the end the bus came to this pier, which i just found out to be the punngol jetty, then below was punggol beach, and opposite this beach was this place where there were alot of large machines, for crates, just like keppel. It turns out that that was part of malaysia! cool right? i didnt know we were so close to malaysia.


See the land opposite the beach and pier? thats Malaysia.


Cool pic

heh a pic me and bridget took during Aces day


Thanks bridget for chatting with me on the bus, haha i feel much better now =)
Thanks fren!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home