Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is coming...12more days.

Today went to school , study amaths with shaobin and zhenwei. Lol finished 1topic, then we went for lunch. After that came to my house , play computer, watch survivor. Vs shaobin in yu-gi-oh on psp. lol quite fun la.

Sigh sigh sigh. I can never stop sighing. Life has become pretty boring...

I'm organising sjab bbq, 22nd december. Hopefully people will come. haha if nobody come, then at least still got year 3s there la. I'm thinking of getting everyone who is going to bring a christmas present, then we can all exchange presents.

Sigh...lately I have very little motivation in my life. I wonder when will I find that source of motivation, hopefully soon...then I might just have a reason to smile every single day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home