Monday, January 05, 2009

Today was a great day in school in my opinion. Brought my dad's laptop to school for sjab meeting after school, had to get the key to sjab room from zhenwei to put it inside the room for safekeeping.
Bought water from canteen since i didn't bring my bottle to school today. Hmm....during hair-check on guys , the hair at the back of my head not slope...so...cut by tmr or get 2 detention. zzz

English class was great! haha. At first when my name wasn't called out for any of the first 2 bands, then i got pretty worried...shit...isit i not band 1 le?
Then left the class with reynold yongquan liting they all...to 4e4 classroom. haha go there then realise thats Tagore! =)
Woohoo! I bet I won't be bored during english lessons anymore thanks to Shannen and Kimchi sitting beside me!

Meeting after school with sir calvin quite good. Hopefully with that, the open house can go without a hitch and attract lots of students. Left the meeting at 5pm to cut hair...

Went back home, bathed...then suddenly dozed off at 6 and woke up at 8. Wanted to go sir ben's house take cpb certs, ah...but i sian le la. Tmr then i go take. Damn, better finish amath homework tonight!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home