Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today was a great day i think. Managed to understand all my lessons. My favourite lesson today was chinese. I really like the ke wen that we learnt today.

Its about enjoying oneself and going through hardship. Very meaningful, a lot of nice cheng yu and chinese sayings that I like. In life, many people want to achieve success, wanna have a great life. But many people only think of it, but nvr work towards it, never endure through hardship for it. These are the people that never succeed in their life goals. Its really a great chinese essay. Ask me lend you the book if you wanna read it =)

Today I wanted to go home as soon as ssp ended, but then I thought...surely won't complete any work if I go home so early de la...will probably slack or sleep. Coincidentally, it started pouring outside. No choice, I didn't bring my umbrella...so stuck in school.

In case you have noticed, I'm typing out proper english. I really need to work on my english...

Did chemistry and amaths hw with joycelyn. heh if not I would have been alone and that would have been boring and lonely. lol got something pretty funny happened. We were talking about mrs koh, then I wanted to mimick the way she normally talk. lol then as I was about to do so, thunder boomed ! damn loud. Really Loud. lol then we both laughed. Probably mrs koh is watching...

Rain became less heavy, but still heavy enough to drench me in a matter of seconds. So I had to borrow an umbrella from the security guard.

When I got home, the rain more or less had stopped. Awhile later...kimchi suddenly told me on msn that there were rainbows outside!!! So I grabbed my camera and rushed out to take photos.










Going to go do my emath and study physics now. cya !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home