Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just came back from night study. Was okay la...didn't study that much at the library. Damn it, i couldn't understand my ss at all!!!

Today wasn't really that great at first. Don't know why, but I just felt pretty moody. Didn't have much reason to smile or laugh in the morning. Added to that was the fact that I had difficulty with emaths paper during lesson. plus physics too.
It poured pretty heavily in the morning...and I though it was just like my mood. My spirits were dampened.=(

Fortunately after lunch it was much better. Finally stayed back today to do work. Then went opposite to eat with the guys.

Now I'm back home and pondering what to do next...chem or geog or ss or history...hmm...
Hopefully i can settle history and ss during the weekend, because the exams are next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home