Friday, August 14, 2009

Today wasn't that great a day. Was looking forward to basketball after school, but..it wasn't really enjoyable at all because of the fact that i seldom got the ball, i fumbled the ball when i got it.
Can't really blame people for not passing sometimes.
Though its pretty annoying if there's a person on my team who doesn't pass to anyone at all. I mean like, sure you can score alot, you're having fun, but what about others? -.- Whats the point of winning a match when you're the only scorer.
Sucks to play with people who only know how to solo. No hard feelings though if you happen to read this.

That was one of the reasons why the day sucked.

Luckily there was subway to compensate for that. Went to J8 to eat subway with jacob and yicheng. Haha pretty appetizing.

I realised today was one of those days when my cheek muscles just couldn't really put on a smile.
Words run dry from my mouth. I just want to sit down and enjoy wind...
I'm not sad or anything, but I sure wish there was somebody to cheer me up. Sms me or call me, or just talk face to face. Anything would do. Give me a reason to smile and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home