Monday, January 18, 2010

Today was a good day. Went to Cage to play soccer with e1,e3,e5,e6 guys.
LOL even though I didn't score any goals, it was still pretty fun. But there were a few painful moments for me.
1st painful moment: zhenwei zham the ball into my thigh. ( lol just moments earlier somebody also zham the ball into edgar's thigh)
2nd painful moment: I was the goalie, then edgar's shot had ALOT of Power, then I tried blocking it. In the end the ball smashed into my jaw and right fingers, and they were numb for awhile.
3rd most painful moment: jiahao and me chasing the ball and he took a shot, then one of his hands went straight into my face. lol my nose felt like it was broken, and I cut my gum. but in the end also alright.

bb i going out for dinner with my parents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home