Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today went to NYJC open house with shaun dave and yicheng. Met up joycelyn audrey tzinyi yanling jianyi and sabrina there too.
I didn't really find the open house interesting, probably because I wasn't interested in going that jc.
Lol after 1 hour, the guys and I decided to go to bishan for lunch.
We ate at Swenson's , then got 1 for 1 lunch offer, which was quite worth it.
Next we went to Hagen Dazz to eat ice cream.
lol quite nice to eat. After eating, we discussed about all our options.

I now seriously want to go ACJC, even though it is quite far.
Going there would take about 1hour by mrt. But I think it should be worth it...haha at least I can take mrt with dave to acjc everyday, won't be that sian.

yea see how la tmr. bb i go slp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home