Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Went to the ACJC open house today with dave yc shaun and wilfred.
The place is pretty big and nice!
Hmm the people there seem pretty friendly too.
Gym is damn big! Got swimming pool too!
lol I at first had some reservations. I was thinking...what if I didn't like the people there? but that's bullshit la, there are many nice people out there, just that I dunno only.
Its just like when I first entered zhonghua lor...dunno anybody.
If I go acjc, I probably will work hard, really really hard, because I can't go home that easily and just take a nap. haha I would have no choice but to stay in school do finish all my work or something then go home. And then I can take a long long 74 bus ride home and sleep on the bus.

lol yea, I'm probably going to acjc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home