Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today was just another day in school.
Sat alone during GP and econs lecture because chi ho couldn't attend the lecture, and I couldn't find Darryl. In fact, I couldn't find all my classmates. =(
But nvm...I endured it.

These few days haven't been all that great for me yet...luckily I usually got chi ho and darryl by my side.
Again, I didn't really get the chance to know my new classmates yet, except for one or two more.
Got to know Darren and Amanda a little better today...since we sat together during chem and math lectures and went for lunch together.

After school, I went for the first aid club welcome tea-session for awhile. I was like the only other guy there besides another guy.
After hearing the president of the cca talk about first aid etc...
I suddenly didn't feel like joining =(
Anyway I left after awhile to go for badminton try-outs, but sadly it was already over -.-

Man...today really felt like an all-time low for me at acjc.
Little friends...no idea what cca to join...afraid of joining first aid cuz i scared I will be bored and regret and ppl might look down on me or something =(

Went home alone again...sian. I've really hit rock-bottom. While on the train towards outram park, I just had a sad/blank expression on my face...and I simply stared at the floor and kinda drowned in self-pity for awhile.
But that feeling quickly passed, because I concentrated on reading my storybook, "Dexter in the Dark" .

Chi ho tells me that it will take awhile for our class to bond.
I guess so...since it's only wednesday today.

If my class can't bond, my life in acjc is gonna SUCK.
sigh...i really look forward to friday...can see zhss ppl again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home