Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I don't know why but today wasn't really that great for me.
Something inside me feels empty, and its making me sian...

Took mrt to school today. Met Toh on the train with her sister! =)

acjc is a great jc...its just that, I still haven't found people that I can really click with..
Maybe my expectations are too high or something, hopefully my class will be a great class, that's bonded, and will give me a reason to smile everyday.

I need to stay positive. I need to smile more.

Feeling not so sian le after having my dinner.

Tmr I will try taking the mrt to school again instead of sitting wilfred's car, so that my dad doesn't have to wake up that early.

nights. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home