Friday, January 29, 2010

Today was a good day =)
The first half wasn't that good, because I was pretty sian...I felt my group wasn't fun, not united etc.
At one point, Howard asked me: Eh why you so sian? you look so emo...
I told him i was just tired...
After that, at about 2pm, we went to the hall to watch a video of the clans.
Then kaixin was sitting near me, and she asked me, why I always looked so sad...
So after she asked me that, I decided to be more positive, smile more, and be more high.
It really worked and I enjoyed the rest of the day much more..and I felt that my group wasn't that bad at all!

First half of the day was intro lectures to chem, maths , gp , lit. lol I only went for chem and math, then me and some of my other group mates just skipped the gp and lit lectures. We went to play bball , and sat at the canteen and played truth or dare.

After that went to the hall to watch the video.

ACJC got 4 clans. Terra the earth clan, Voda the water clan , Vasilia the air clan and Vulcan the fire clan.
I'm in Terra!
The clans are all pretty cool!

Hope monday will be an even better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home