Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just had a chat with my cousin on the phone.
He told me he was in a traffic jam , so he decided to call me to catch up with me. It's been quite a while since I last spoke to him after getting my olvls results, when I asked him for advice in choosing my jc. He's a pretty successful guy and I seriously look up to him. He works for big companies, and now he's working for Razor as the head of some department. wah...I want to be just like him next time, to be so successful.
He also said that I shouldn't be so involved in a hectic cca, but spend more time to relax instead , haha to take some time to "smell the roses". He told me not to waste my time on sports, everyday, which he did last time, doing canoeing almost everyday.
University is the real test, before I enter the ''real world''
I guess I should trust his hindsight.
I seriously want to be just like him. He's pretty caring guy, always looking out for me and my other cousins.
I must be more caring! More hardworking! I want to be successful in life just like him!


I going out get my new phone with my parents le. CYA! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home