Saturday, March 13, 2010

Today was a long but great day.
Went to cathay cineleisure to watch Cop Out with liuxin. My first m18 movie, haha but it's just a comedy.
We went to eat at billy bombers after that. I ate a Giant burger, and drank strawberry milkshake...damn full.

Went to IT fair after that. It was very crowded all the way from city hall mrt to the escalators at the convention hall.
Worst IT fair experience for me ever. It was never SO crowded in the past years.
I bought a ps3 game, GTA 4. lol finally after dunno how many years after it has been released.
and a hdmi cable so I can play my games in HD.

By the time we shopped and walked finish, it was 6pm le.
There was this Sony 3D preview show, then the next show was at 7pm. lol so we sat down at this corner, near the booth. After awhile, alot of people started queuing behind us, then we realised we were sitting infront of the queue for the next show.
Cool sia the 3D HD videos. Especially the soccer one! The soccer players were like playing right infront of my eyes.

After that we went to marina square to eat. Ate thai food. quite nice.

We were walking to my bus stop after that when we walked past this fish spa shop. lol you dip your feet in the water, then these special fish will help eat away your dead skin.
It was damn shuang. Damn ticklish. we both really LOLed.
Great experience that everyone should try.

Wah I today spent alot of money.

$17 for movie ticket and snacks.
$25 for lunch.
$60 for ps3 game and hdmi cable.
$25 for a tshirt I bought. ( the offer was 2 tshirts for $50, at first I didn't want to buy, but when liu xin asked how much 1 shirt cost, the person said "$49." lol so I just bought 1 too."
$30 for dinner
$10 for the fish Spa.
Total:$167!

oh and I met alot of people today.
First it was sabrina at city hall mrt. Then jingloon and allan. Then zhss de hcl teacher jiang laoshi and her daughter. Then li juan. Then on my bus home, I met the zhss chicken rice stall auntie. LOL

Damn tired now...go slp le. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home