Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Didn't have much time to blog the past few days.
Last weekend was great, watched lots of world cup, played bball, went jogging with Toh, and played boardgames at mind cafe with ac friends.
Sian, now school has officially started. Term exam results aren't very good...so I plan to work much harder this time round. Its possible to score well, I know it. I am very free, since my cca takes up only 1hour of my time each week. I need to pay attention more during lectures...do all my homework...and catchup on topics that I dunno...I can't lagg behind lectures anymore.

My right eye pretty pain...cuz of a pimple in my eyelid. Went to a doctor and didn't go to school today. Watched big bang theory for most part of the day, but at least I did most of my pw work finish.

Going to shower and do my eom le. CYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home