Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just got back from wushu. Initially I didn't wanna go today again cuz I ate my lunch too late and i was damn full! But glad I went because all the sweating and training helped get my mood back to normal.

Fk PW la, spoil my mood. Spoil my day. Spoil my week.
Sometimes friends do things they think its minor but matters alot to me actually. Like waiting for you to go home together?
I told chewy I go refill water bottle, then when I came back, she was gone already with amanda and celine. -.-
Here's how I felt: hurt that my friend just completely forgot about me. To me, it means I'm not important to this friend. When someone I care about doesn't really care about me.

Felt anger too, because being hurt makes me want to hurt that person back. But pretty much nothing I could do...thankfully after sleeping on the train ride home, I felt much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home