Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very long nvr update.

Today wasn't the best day I must say. I feel kinda sian for some reason :x
Angst and sian pretty much most of the day.
Past few days pretty happy though. Its like a gravity, what goes up must come down sooner or later i guess.

Didn't feel like going for wushu today at first because I was pretty tired and had alittle headache. But I'm glad I did! Because I made quite an improvement during today's training!
proud of myself :) I can bend my back backwards and touch the ground with my hands! too bad I can't get up after I do that cuz I too fat!

Friday get back promo results. Hope I can pass everything.

I hope tmr is a better day than today. I don't want to be sian. I want to be happy.
Hope pw can settle everything tmr!



Sometimes the even ppl that make me happy can make me feel sian and left out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home