Monday, July 26, 2010

Today was a good start to the week. I don't feel like i'm drifting from my ac friends le, thankfully.

Hmm...do I like her? or do I just want to be friends with her? I really don't know. Guess I'm getting to know her a bit better in recent weeks, got talk abit here and there after geog tutorial and lectures.
LOL but I don't even have her no. or msn or facebook yet.
Damn. Today talked to her a fair bit, but somehow , I just didn't get the WOOHOO feeling I would normally get.
I think its probably due to my crappy self-esteem, cuz I somehow think it isn't possible between me and her. so much so that I don't really feel much even though I'm getting the chance to know her more.

Anyway. Today was a great day. Mainly thanks to chiho nicholas darren and darryl, make me laugh throughout most of the day.

Gonna study gp package now...cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home