Sunday, December 05, 2010

Just came back from my cousin's wedding. Glad to see my whole extended family again. The next time I will see them again is probably CNY. Can't wait for that.

Seeing the bride and groom at the wedding just now, I wondered if my turn would come 10years or so from now. Then I started to wonder what my life in the next 10 years will be like...the people that I'll meet, the new experiences, and when will I meet that special someone.
I have many questions in my head about what life will be like in 2020.

Will I still be close with the bball guys?
Will I still be in contact with acjc ppl? sjab ppl?
What kind of job will I have? lol or will I have a job?
Will I have a girlfriend?
What will my family be like?
Who will be my close friends?
Will I be poor ? Will I be rich?
Will I even live to see 2020?

Here's a rough timeline of the next 10years.

18 yrs old ---> 2011: A Levels, Graduate from ACJC
19 yrs old --->2012: Army
20 yrs old --->2013: Army
21 yrs old --->2014: University
22 yrs old --->2015: University
23 yrs old --->2016: University
24 yrs old --->2017: University/Working
25 yrs old --->2018: Working
26 yrs old --->2019: Working
27 yrs old --->2020: Working.....

Here's what I want to have by the time I'm 30 years old.
A stable job that pays well and isn't some cubical job. A girlfriend. A car. Enough money to buy a flat. Get married. Have children.
That's the dream anyway...oh ya I haven't forgotten. I wanna take a sea-side train in japan with my future soul-mate !
In order to do all those stuff, I need to work hard...study hard...and everything.
First need to get ALL As for A lvls...then go good university...get good grades again. And finally somehow find a job and climb my way to the top.

The next 10years of my life will determine how I live the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home