Friday, December 17, 2010

Often or not, I sometimes just feel sian...moody....down in the dumps...sad.... for some reason. Usually it's the combination of paranoia and current events in my life.

Today is no exception.

I think when I'm feeling sian like I am now... I've got a few options to deal with it.

1. Go practice wushu - hopefully the sweat and pain will distract me and allow me to find relaxation in something I love.

2. Go listen to nice music and sing my heart out- hopefully my mood will improve somehow, or I might just end up singing sad songs, which would probably result in more self-pity.

3. Talk to someone about it , though I think I can't always find somebody to talk to all the time.

4. Go do homework/study.

I've got 3 weeks left to study math chem econs geog gp. Hmm....I hope I can make it.
Really. I don't want to start 2011 on a bad note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home