Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Haiz........
What do you do when somebody you care about say this about you.

I thought we are different from others but no, I was wrong. I thought we could still go out have lunch once you asked me out but no, I don't wish to anymore. I thought you've changed but no, you didn't. It's still YOU.
Always like this. She's angry at me for dunno what reason. Always the same old reason.
I'm always left clueless as to what I did wrong...
Plenty of times I've just ate humble pie, and said sorry for whatever I did, not knowing what I did.
Many a times I wonder is it really me who's done something wrong, or is it just her being oversensitive.

Today, I thought she just needed time to cool off. But then I saw what she wrote on facebook.

I really feel like crying right now, because a friend I really care about doesn't wanna be my friend anymore.

Is life this cruel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home