Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Haiz damn bloody sian. Each week past by like nothing like that.
Damn sian of school. No mood nor energy to do my math.
Just hoping Friday faster come. Then sat tuition can clear all my math doubts.
Past 2 days in sch and at home have been fruitless.
2 more weeks till terms...
Chemistry haven't sit down really read and understand.
Economics also the same.
Geog just need listen during lectures.
Gp dunnid care at all.
Math got tuition...heng ah. I don't understand vectors and complex numbers..

Damn it la. If the next few months are gonna be as sucky as the past few
Weeks, I'm going to cry.
It's like the 2 weeks after cny weekend felt like the worst 2 weeks of
My jc life or something.,
I miss J1 life like mad!!! So much more free last year.
Feeling the stress this year. Not as if got alot of homework.
But the moment I don't understand a certain subject, I start to panic.
But when I try to study, i'm like totally not productive at all...
SIANNNNNNNNNN

No mood. No energy.
I'm starting to hate school for the first time in a long long while.

This Saturday resuming wushu lessons.
I like wushu, but I don't know How I will be able to cope with
It every wed and sat if I'm already struggling right now.

Good night.
W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home