Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Lately I've been feeling rather down. Everyday stay at home, play games watch tv only...I feel as if I've got no life like that. I yearn to meet up with my friends, but believe it or not I fear rejection. I'm pretty sian if like I ask ppl out, then they say they not free . If too many ppl tell me they're not free, then I'll feel damn sian and demoralised...

Went out with Toh yesterday! Was good fun! glad that there isn't awkward silence or anything whenever we meet even though it's been so long since we last met. :)
I never found a single friend as great as her in acjc. Thanks goodness I went to zhss!


Anyway, darryl is coming over for fifa later! lol hope i can finally win him!
And the weather is perfect for bball today sia! Sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home