Sunday, June 17, 2012

Finally Completed my first week at my new vocation. Sibei shag. Working hours like crap. I was really really emo on Monday when I found out what my work schedule would be like.
How my dad would have to travel 30 mins to fetch me home, and another 30 mins to fetch me back to camp. How little time i would have to get tuition and study.
How I would seldom get to spend time with my friends and family. On tuesday night when I booked out for a few hours, I went to visit my ahma. As I spoke to her, I had the sudden realization of how old my ahma was and that I wanted to cherish every moment spent with her. I seriously got damn sad and started to cry. I cry for the above myriad reasons.
I thought I was in the worst possible shit ever.
But thanks to my family's encouragement, I felt better. My ahma told me about all my male relatives and how they too suffered in ns last time. My dad told me to just treat this as a chance to toughen myself up. I think so too. I've never really suffered much in my life. At least through this, I'll experience a fraction of the suffering my dad,uncles and cousins went through . Experience an even tinier fraction of the suffering my parents went through when they were young and led unsheltered lives.

I'm gonna keep fighting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home