Sunday, July 22, 2012

I've gotten used to my current lifestyle. Surviving everyday at dog platoon, do work with whatever spare time I have.( or try to la) . Usually means balancing between sleep and doing work whenever I'm at the barrack. At home usually can't be bothered to do much work at all. Can't be bothered to sleep much in the afternoon as well. Can't find the time to go out with my friends even. My life compared to a year ago truly sucks. But I'm gonna endure . There are lessons to be learned from all this. Retaking alvls. Tough working hours and environment. Time away from my friends and family.
Think I'm gonna start jogging soon. Been like months since I ran 2.4 . Only exercise I get these days is doing pull ups.
16 weeks left till I retake my alvls. Hope there's still hope.
I need to have hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home