Thursday, November 16, 2006

SJAB to me is like another part of my life, something that i'm dedicated to.Strangely,when i was interviewed by my officers a few days ago,they asked me what were 3 things in my life from family,friends,studies,sjab,and somemore that i've forgotten.I said family 1st , friends 2nd and studies 3rd and sjab 4th.But now i think i should have placed sjab 2nd along with my friends.sjab has changed alot in me, i think i wouldn't even be able to do a proper pushup.Discipline la....respect more of my seniors le la........teachers ,principles,adults and also my frens.Thanks to sjab, i've learned first aid, which i believe i should use to help people.Gained more confidence definately.Willing to step up to the plate, so that my peers wont suffer.I used to think sjab took up too much time.But lately, i've finally realised that all those time used in trainings and all those suffering suffered, was for a reason. Especially after Course:Achieve ,i realised that it was to build up my character,knowledge, and improve my attitude and discipline. I feel proud nowadays that i'm in zhsj, I aspire to be like my year 3 ncos in many ways, because they show much dedication to sjab and really do everything for the service of mankind.

I cant think much more to say right now abt what i feel abt sjab, so i'll continue posting abt sjab another time.=)

P.S I am proud to be in St John Ambulance Brigade,especially in Zhonghua corps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home