Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bored....yawning nowadays and waking up at 5.55am instead of my usual 5.45-50am. Never sleep a single afternoon since last week i think, and right now my eyes damn tired too...sooner or later going to become panda le..

Had sjab training today, same old same old stuff la...physical training,first aid, but had toc la..transportation of casualty for those who dunno and now my hands going to have blisters again, been a month or so since i had blisters and they arn't very pleasant.
Ate durian icecream after sjab and it taste heavenly u know! Everyone must try!

Wah nowadays no show watch, my favourite show Heroes end le, and must wait till Fall then got show again , which is around september i guess. Lucky I reading Samurai X manga nowadays, and its damn nice lor and i dun mind lending to any1 read.

Anyways i go read it now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home