Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Had a fun day today, went to watch Blades of Glory with Janicia today and that movie was damn funny lor! Everyone should go watch it! Then played arcade , and time crisis 4 damn fun! But janicia so lant..haha lose to me at that and in the racing games we played. Then me and Jan went window shopping , and wah i saw this 1000piece jigsaw puzzle so nice! It was a picture of Napolean on his horse and the horse was standing on two feet, seh...I wanna buy, though its $59.90 .

After that I went to collect camp stuff from Ellice at Boon Keng MRT and bumped into liwei on the way lol, never wear specs le, hair not tied, haha looked quite nice actcually.
Then met with Ellice and gave her , her birthday present, and i'm glad she liked it.

Sian... my st john training camp this friday, and I'm hating it even before it starts, all the stupid camp preparations, must buy this and that, must sew flag, must practice cheers, and practice dance... good thing by next monday all of this will be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home