Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Returned from camp yesterday but posted today because i was too tired yesterday to do anything but eat and sleep. Camp was not tough but boring la,thats why i will make it more interesting next year when i am part of the organising comittee. I had lack of sleep in camp, sleeping 9hrs in total for the 3 nights or 72hrs. Yawn...they gave us this zhsj(Zhonghua St John) uniform cover at the end of the camp which is quite useful to me la since my original uniform cover was torn during the camp.
Wah first day of camp see janicia at canteen, lol wanted to strangle her , never come camp with us. But she got reason anyways so nvr come also nevermind.
2 weeks of holiday left and left maths and chinese ...i better start doing my work and study le, but i still want to watch Ocean's thirteen , hope someone wants to watch with me.