Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow what a bad day i have today , that only picks up only after school ends?
Morning i get lectured and scolded by my father cause I want to go for sjab the kayaking course, but then my parents alot of excuse, 1 including is from my mother, Qi Yue coming le la...don't go...then they now facing alot of problems...
Was damn pissed off at this...but now not le la..dun go nvm la...dun1 my parents to get more stress...sigh...
Then ppl tell me stuff i dun like to hear...Have history de shi hou use com do work, ivan junjie shaun and yiheng all use 1 com, i alone 0.0
Feel so odd1 out...again. Go back class for hcl de shi hou, my neck alittle pain, then i go turn it so tat it makes the usual cracking sound, but then I sprained it instead -.- now i cannot turn left with my neck.
Hcl de shi hou Miss Tan see i look sooo sian until she ask afew times if i alright, i just nod....nod...
Then the work she gave i do until so lousy...
Tat made 1/2 of the day so lousy for me. Surprisingly math tution was quite good, finally understood alot of stuff i not sure of, lol happy lo cause of tat. Wah but she alittle sadistic! Forced me to factorise alot of stuff with my mental calculation, lol say train my lazy brain.
Now waiting for dinner and my chinese tution to start at 8.10, hmm hope its good too la.
Byebye =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home