Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Exams are just next week...so must study more. Today lessons were okay...played bball during recess, tsktsktsk..i nvr play for a week then my shooting was like crap -.- , lucky i not taking part in the interclass basketball. Aestathics was kinda boring and slack as usual, just listened to others play while i just sat and talk to ellice. Went straight home after that for maths tution, and it was another interesting lesson as usual. Finally i no nid do any more assesment, my tutor gave me other school maths papers for me to do as hw, wah hope can do...cedar girls and temasek( dunno good ornot)
Walked to hougang more after tution to buy psp pouch and get tzinyi's birthday present =)
Was super hungry so i bought bread and ate it on the way home. Now i go do my homework,
Cya=)
Oh ya, my new computer coming this saturday! woohoo!xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home