Friday, October 26, 2007

Today was the last day of school and the last day that 2e6 07 was together. Quite a memorable one la since got take so many pics =)
like....

Heh its easy to see that we will all be missing 2e6 =)
Even if we different cliques or wat, we are still 1 big family =)
2E6!!! lol i will be missing this class sia...and when i look back at this post in a few years time, fond memories will rush to my brain sia....haha
Yiwei's birthday tmr so happy birthday to yiwei too and hope you like your present =)

Thanks rebecca for the note =) and scotchtape, lol i will keep it safe somewhere.
Haha and finally thanks to everyone whom i hugged with today xD
lol it seems like i'm the guy who went around giving lots of free hugs xD
Miss Tan Chye I cried...haiz...well at least they were tears of joy seeing us move on =)
This year has been the best year of my thus short life !!!


Today I also made a new friend today =)
Haha probably thanks to tzinyi anyway cuz I helped her put stuff in my locker.
So i went down to open locker and put books. At first i tot will take about a minute then can open liao...in the end....lol try to open but cannot open, lol last day of school then the lock can't open for me. Heh then gang hao got a sec 3 gal beside me also facing the same problem, her first time opening a locker anyway.
So as we try try try until we started a convesation =) fun talking to her.
Just when i sweat like siao trying so long, the lock finally open then i xie tian xie di. Then sun bian go help the senior too.
So we walked to the front gate then traded fone number and email, haha so qiao she in the class combination i want. haha wat a lame experience.

So after that was over then i was at the gate with boonkiat waiting for tzinyi and rebecca.
Then gang hao mdm lao at the gate. They couldn't see her and would tio caught la cuz they wearing the class tee. So i shouted, mdm lao!!!, then tzin yi was like blur blur then i shouted again, Change!!!, and then they got my message. lol lucky sia...

Then we met up with the rest of the class and we took bus to bugis there and ate at the miss clarity....forget the name liao...haha nvm. Food there was okay and we ate ice cream, not ben and jerry's tat was on display though but still nice =)

Went to bugis junction then played at the fountain, lol lame la but was kinda fun , haha i got wet though , my pants, but soon dry anyway. Then walked around bugis street and went back to the Macdonalds near by eat ice cream again. Then after tat went to take mrt home with the guys and gals.
Halfway then decided to go play bball with the guys near shaun's house. Wah my stamina sux sia...play awhile then tired like siao...
Went to chit ann's house to use toilet and drink coca cola, shuang sia...3cups in total.
Then his uncle fetched me to my grandma's house which was quite nearby only, thanks uncle =)

My grandma was surprised to see me, lol. I stayed there for awhile then walked to the nearby bus stop and took a bus out of serangoon gardens then changed bus and finally reached home.

Today has been a great day =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home