Monday, September 24, 2007

Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you for being the pillar of support in my life.
Thank you for always being there for me.
I wish i never spoke the way i spoke, it is one of the greatest regrets i have in my life.
The short period that i thought you wouldn't to be there for me anymore, I would have given up anything for it to be normal again, my psp, my new computer, to me those were useless pictures in my life unlike our friendship that shape and brighten up my life. Our friendship means more than anything to me ,and i hope that we will forever be the best of friends till the end of time.
This few days of "dunnowat" was a test of our friendship and i'm glad we passed this test.
For I wouldn't know how would I get through the exams with something this big in my life possibly fading away. LoL though the problem was mostly mine I guess,but I am just glad that we still stand by each other at the end.
And I will treasure our friendship even more than ever =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home