Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today was quite an okay day, did nothing much in class as usual, play chess...uno...
So really nothing much to blog about.
Oh ya, alot ppl say my hair i cut until like lao ah bei -.- haiz...
Really meh....so far only ruihan,claudia and janicia say dun look like.
Wah after school play bball so fun!
At first played at the bball court in school, but O' levels were about to start so we were chased away by miss ow.
Then we went to play at the cc court instead, wah so fun for me today =)
Got shoot alot, got score alot, got play well as a team mate and most importantly, wahaha i steal so many balls from people =D yayay i improved!
My priceless moment for me is when i grabbed the rebound with two hands, turn around and score!!!
lol first time sia....haha
I wish I can play like that all the time! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home