Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wah...a year has passed yet again in zhonghua, new memories that I will always remember, haha when i look at my blog entries then maybe i can remember =D
I wish it could be longer...dun mind going to sch more if it means I can be with my esix longer before we split into different classes...
But next year is also a chance to make new friends, so its not too bad.
lol i hope i get into full geog class, with ruihan and various ppl i know xD


And to all esix ppl =) , something to remember

We can't stay together forever.
We knew we would have to split sooner or later.
We had fun in the days we were together.
That was all that mattered.
For we will always remember these memories.
And look back at these memories.
The time when we were ESIX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home