Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally advance nco course has come to an end...
But the memories I've shared with my group will stay with me forever! =)
They are the reason that made this course worth coming for.

George- Heh glad to have met you, your jokes are always funny=)
Elena- I had a great time being beside you, best of luck for your results!
Xing ying- Though we seldom talk to each other, it still has been a good time =)
Sharon- Haha same group again, but i find that i've known you much better this time =)
Kenneth- You are a joy for me and the group =)
Ellice- Heh it has been great hasn't it? haha i've enjoyed! =)
Hong Jun- Glad to have made you my friend, hope to meet you in the future =)
Alicia- Another friend i've made is you and i hope to see you in the future soon =)
Yihang- Its not the first time that i'm in a same camp group as you but i really think
i've gotten to know you much better =)
Geraldine- Glad to have known you and cya soon =)
Sir Weilong- It has been great having you as my group instructor and I have learned a lot under you. Hope to see you more in the future =)

I'm going to miss everyone in Danger Duckies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home