Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!

Went to my aunt's place for christmas dinner yesterday.
Ate spaghetti and was yummy =)
Played mahjong after that, and i lost all the way....tough luck..
Watched a movie called Stealth after that. Then talked to my uncle and my cousin's husband , alvin korkor about my future lol, while my sister, cousin and aunt talked about religion.
Thanks to alvin korkor, i see the big picture!
wahaha he told me all about education and how it matters.
Secondary school de subjects, actually won't be needed when you get a job. But you need to have good results in order to go to a good jc or polytechnic. Then go university, you have a wide range of courses to choose...but in order to get to a good university and choose plenty of courses, you must do well in jc or polytechnic.
So in all, you must do well all the way xD
yea which is what i want to do!
lol i was enlightened.

Went out to play bball with chi seng, my primary school fren. Went to eat at hougang mall after that. Went home and slept until 5.30 ,then went to kovan to make new specs. I think alot of ppl know how broken my specs is rite..so i went to make a new pair.
Went to buy dinner and went home after that.
Now i'm going to go type out my logistic report de list, then send to franchesca.
cya =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home