Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chionged my hw! 2 zuowens, 2 compo, all done!
left 1 hcl assestment book to do.
Got this comphre, its about 人生的意义
then i start to wonder too, what is the point of living?
I say...its the happiness and joy we get out of our live.
But then, when was the last time we truly felt happy? Those moments of happiness that we will always remember. I once watched a movie called Stardust. Then this woman, she is a star ( yeah a human star la =p). Normally she would be glowing but when she is very happy, she will shine very brilliantly.
So when was the last time we all felt this way ne? we also shine , just that is we feel warm and fuzzy instead and we tend to smile more =)
To me that is the point of life,the reason why we live, even though we know death awaits us at the end. Right?
Lately I can't really find this happiness, its like shine abit abit, but not very bright. So from now on, I will go try my best to find this happiness =) and try and help people around me find this happiness too!

when was the last time we truly felt happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home