Monday, February 18, 2008

Today so dao mei...nvr bring physics notes. i shouldnt have cleared my file yesterday , accidentally cleared out those notes =( then had to stand outside the class. Its not the standing part that make me sian, is scared mr chong see me that make me sian. heng he nvr come..
History test was kinda ok but then never finish writing the essay, hopefully still can pass?
Had fac training after school. Went for hcl ssp before that though.
Ivan saw me and told me that the teacher last minute want ssp. Then i at first just say i pretend nvr hear, but then cuz also nothing to do...so i went anyway.
heng i went sia...just had to choose a story from a magazine then explain to her wat the story was about.
Dunno how I do it de, lol but i managed to understand the passage, which was trying to say even though you may be in the centre of the world, and that the world is revolving around you, you can still care about the things around you. makes sense?

Fac training just plain tiring...
Ah hopefully can go watch L save the world soon! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home