Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yes!!
won fac again!
last year won by 3points =x, but this year, we own the other teams!!! won by 50points!!!
good job team! =) footdrill i remember the score was 45/50, even after we had some kokups!
Transportation of casualty was an even better job!
the judge told us: This was the best show i've ever seen
lol then we were like tio shock.

can't believe the good job we did =)
thanks team! nursings won too! good job !

Went to eat steamboat with graduates and everyone, quite nice. enjoyable!
then took bus 100 to near singapore river there, then we walked walked talked talked.
pity today i still quite sian, then alfie also sian with me, then we talked alot about our problems and all while the rest were damn wild. thanks alfie =)

yea sometimes i wish i was tat wild too, then can hav fun with everyone. But me and alfie both agree, that we both are the quiet quiet type de. I think hor..i lack self-confidence nowadays, like missing some part of me...and its like quite hard to gain it back, then tats why i like so sian sian when i around my friends. Sorry ah if I made my friends worried or anything .

I've just realised, when it comes to things like this, no one can help me except myself. I guess will try to get back this lost part of me! maybe its still with me but I don't notice. Either way, I will be like my old self in no time! and i will smile like i used to in no time! =)


I want to join judo next time when i go jc! hear from my graduate seniors jackie and terrence today. was like so wah...lol they say their instructor go talk to a guy's pretty girlfren, then the boyfren see then fight with the instructor, then the instructor use judo on him then slam him onto a wall. lol so cool hor, learn le can steal ppl's girlfren xD

ah...so tired le, going to rest now. cya =) and dun forget to tag !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home