Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just came back from 2.4km run. Was quite ok , got 4th in my class.When i was nearing the finishing line, I was running beside this guy. Then he started to overtake me, then I dun1 lose, so i ran faster, then neck and neck, then i realised it was yiheng! Then i ran even faster! i reached the finishing line first, but then i lag for a few secs because i couldn't find the station to report to 0.0
Just ran finish then joseph fell down then bloodied his kneecaps then i had to help treat him.
Went back home after that. Rained just as i was about to reach home.
=/ wonder whether my frens from other classes got run finish ornot because of the rain.

3things to do today. Study chem, study geography, and plan games for sjab camp. Wonder why i got chosen to plan games anyway..., left my chem tys in sch -.- haiz...

busy busy busy...

Shall go study chem now. cya =)
thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home